10/15/10

CLUB MONACO CROQUI - 15/10/2010




































I'd never really payed much attention other than small glances to croqui drawing until starting my 'fashion sketching' at AI, but after taking this class I realize how difficult it is to draw a croqui and on top of that to make it look original and identifiably your own. I came across these croquis in Club Monaco's store window on Robson st. while at lunch with some school friends, and we all were impressed. I loved the simplicity of the croqui and how she has no distinct features, not distracting the viewer from the garments. We were all curious to know who drew these & Hiro Tanaka and I even went into the store and asked one of their employees who the illustrator was, but non-suprisingly she didn't know. If anyone knows, please, share!

No comments: