10/13/10

CARLIE WONG - 13/10/2010



































I first came across Vancouver designer Carlie Wong when I moved to this rainy city back in May, and from first sight (thanks to an article on Vancouver Fashion E-Zine) I was instantly impressed. I've always had a love for studs & spikes and a more recently (guilty) taste for sequins and (not so guilty) taste for 'meggings,' all of which she used in her fall 2010 collection. I was more than happy and reminded of my appreciation of her 2010 designs when local magazine TLC (This Little City) featured her work in one of their spreads which I picked up at work. It is now my mission/dream to acquire Wong's studded shoulder piece, although it's unlikely I'll ever get my hands on one, wish me luck!
Images from carliewong.com & own.

No comments: